Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pre-camp visit to Nizoni

Dear Family Campers,
Grandma and I just got back from Nizhoni Campgrounds. They do have running water and at this time there are no fire restriction, (there are fire pits to use) and there is nice shade. Grandma found several places to take group photos. The Boy Scouts are camping this week and there is enough water in Dry Wash Res. for swimming and etc. They have a dock in place and it should still be there for our reunion.

I will bring a camp stove w/ two burners. I will also bring a 16 x16 inch grill and two or three Dutch ovens. I will bring a spatula. I will bring a shovel. Rob said he would bring his generator and a chain saw. I will bring the air compressor so we can shoot water bottles. If any of you have request of items you might need let us know so we can also bring those so we won't have duplicates.

No comments: